- 5 to 8 INR
- 500000.00 - 800000.00 INR
- Filling Machine
- Stainless steel
- Commodity, Medical, Food, Chemical, Beverage, Apparel
- 10 gm to 1000 gm Kg/hr
- PLC Control
- As per the client required
- As per the client required Watt (w)
- 1 year
The dried bottles are fed through the infeed Turn Table on the infeed SS / Delrin conveyor belt at the required speed for feeding. There are 4 Filling Heads and hence bottle reaches under the first filling head, it is held by the pneumatic bottle holder. Immediately it is be sensed by the bottle sensor and gives signals to magnetic clutch to start to rotate which is mounted on auger shaft. It will fill the desired amount of powder to the bottle through auger, where rotation time is set in the Timer. After filling of first bottle pneumatic bottle holder releases the first bottle to move on conveyor. At the same time second bottle also moves along with the first bottle in empty condition. In the second filling head same operation is performed but this second bottle gets filled and first bottle moves further for next operation.
Left To Right.
Up to 17 Bottle per minute - Depend on fill size
200-1000gm (with different set of Auger and funnel) Fill range depending upon Bottle opening and bulk density of powder.
2.00 HP For Main Drive. 0.25 HP for conveyor
440 Volts, 3 Phase (4 wire System) 50 Hz.
Height of Conveyor
Adjustable from 800 To 850 MM
Filtered, oil free, sterile low pressure AIR at 5kg/cm2
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 30 Per Week
- 3 to 4 Week
- Wooden packing only
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO and CE Certified
Plot No. 2802, ROAD NO - 4 E, Near Ramol Char Rasta, Phase-IV, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380445, India