- 5 to 40 Lakhs INR
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Machine
- Stainless steel
- As per the Client required Kg/hr
- As per the client required Volt (v)
- As per the client required Watt (w)
- In kgs Kilograms (kg)
- In inches Inch (in)
- stainless steel
- 1 year
Nozzle goes upwards slowly from the bottom level of bottle towards neck during filling to minimize forming adjustable nozzle is reciprocating according to filling dose. The dosing block with a hexagonal bolt,this means different fill size can be set easily within minimum of time. The main drive consists of a helical gearbox driven by A/c motor & through controlled by an Ac frequency drive. The speed can be set in terms of bottles per minute. The conveyor drive consists of a hallow shaft, geared motor controlled by an Ac frequency drive. A knob can set the speed of conveyor.
Up to 20 BPM (Depending on bottle size)
10 ml to 1000 ml (with help of change parts)
Direction of Movement
Left to Right
Number of head/syringe
2.0 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.
1.0 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.
Height of Conveyor
860 mm to 910 mm adjustable.
Change parts required
(A) Syringes. (B) Nozzle (C) Inlet & outlet hose pipe
- The unit is made compact & versatile
- S.S. Slat conveyor.
- S.S. Elegantly Matt Finished Body
- No Container No filling system.
- Reciprocating Filling nozzle with self centring device
- Pneumatically operated bottle stopper
- Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 30 Per Week
- 4 to 6 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Box Packing Only
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO and CE Certified
Plot No. 2802, ROAD NO - 4 E, Near Ramol Char Rasta, Phase-IV, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380445, India