- 10 - 80 INR
- Stainless steel
- As per the Client required Kg/hr
- As per the client required Watt (w)
- As per the client required Watt (w)
- In kgs Kilograms (kg)
- In inches Inch (in)
- 1 year
Designed for the process:-
- With long experience with the leading edge of vacuum pressing, we have developed a system which addresses the fundamental requirements of the served markets, including.
- Flexible process parameters settings
- Variable sheer force adjustment
- Easy to upgrade to reflect the latest processing trends
High Efficiency High Sheer Head:-
- The heart of the mixer is the vertically mounted, bottom side sheer head, which introduce shear, drives product flow and discharge the completed batch.
- Aseptic construction
- No additional pump required for discharge & cleaning
The design of the mixer enables users to tailor the installation to their requirements. Units can operate on a standalone basis or as part of an integrated system. The core components of every mixer are:
- Process vessel with a choice of agitation systems.
- Vertically, bottom mounted high shear head
- Internal and external high shearing
- Vacuum generation and control
- User friendly interface
The Ointment Manufacturing Plants are ideal tools for the pharmaceutical & cosmetic industries for the production of Ointment, Cream, Lotions, Tooth Paste & other emulsions & homogenizations.
It is specially designed to take care of two critical factors which directly affects the quality of the Ointment / Creams.
- Minimum man handling of Ointment
- Negligible vacuum drop during mixing & blending.
Needless to say, it also provides the benefits of the effective manpower utilization.
- Manufacturing Vessel OR Jacketed Planetory Mixer
- Wax Phase Vessel
- Water Phase Vessel
- Storage Vessel
- Vacuum Pump
- Control Panel
- Product Piping
- Working Platform
- Material Transfer Pump to Transfer material from manufacturing Vessel OR Planetory Mixer to Storage Vessel & Storage Vessel to Ointment ( Tube ) Filling M/C. ( 02 nos.)
- This system consist of a closed circuit manufacturing facility from feeding of Wax / Water Phase to loading the hopper of filling machine.
- The Wax and Water at required temperature are transferred to Manufacturing Vessel or Planetory Mixer, by vacuum through conical filter.
- The product during emulsion formation is recirculated through Ointment Transfer Pump The Pump also discharges the product in the Storage Vessel.
- The Storage Vessel is then taken to the filling area and is connected to again Ointment Transfer Pump. Or Storage Vessel remain fixed ( In bigger size ) & pump transfer the ointments in the hopper of the Ointment Filling Machine.
- The entire Plant can be operated by centralised operating panel by one operator.
- The plant is equipped with an electrical control panel with digital temperature indicators and digital timers.
- Minimum two batches per shift of the same product can be assured in this plant.
- This plant conforms to CGMP standards (Paint Free Construction).
- Encosed are a few pages explaining the system in detail. In case of any queries feel free to contact us.
- The Plant is designed to be operated only by one operator and one helper.
- All material transfers are done by vacuum or by transfer pumps.
- All the vessels are CGMP (paint free construction)
- The gaskets used are of silicon (food grade).
- All contact parts are of S.S. 304 quality material (SS316 provided on demand) & finished to class 4B (Mirror) finish and are crevice free.
- The entry of all agitators are from top & High Speed Emulsifier from bottom or In-line Emulsifier ( as per customer choice ).
- All vessels are suitable for internal pressure of 1 Kg. / Sq. cm. and hence can be sterilized.
- All pipes, pipe fittings and valves are of SS304 / SS316 ( as per customer requirement ) seamless quality, internally electro polished, with tri-clover ended joints.
- The entire plant is equipped with CIP & SIP connections, so that customer can use these facility, if have CIP & SIP equipment.
- All values of temperature & time of the plant are indicated digitally on the control panel. Ampere indicates on Ampere meters.
- A micro processor based automatic operating plant can be designed as per requirement.
- All the inlet & outlet connections are provided with tri clover joints, which are very easy for cleaning & replacement.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 30 Per Week
- 10-12 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Packing Only
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO and CE Certified
Plot No. 2802, ROAD NO - 4 E, Near Ramol Char Rasta, Phase-IV, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380445, India