- 350000.00 - 700000.00 INR
- 3.5 to 7 INR
The bottles are manual loaded and unload on rotating platform and are cleaned in series of operations. The bottles are hold in bottle holders that are specially designed to accommodate bottles with varying neck diameter and bottle diameter. The bottles are placed in an inverted position in these cup shaped holders.Spraying showers does the external cleaning of the bottles. Solenoid valves are provided to enable the regulation of wash timings and sequence of various washing media to suit specific requirement.
First Wash : - 300 Ltrs/Hour Approx at 15 PSI. (Detergent Water).
0.5HP/440 Volts/ 3 Phase/ 50 Hz (Four wires) For Main Machine.
1 HP/440 Volts/ 3 Phase/ 50 Hz (Four wires) For Water Pump.
3 KW. (For Hot Water)
30 to 40- depend on neck size & bottle size
25 mm to 100 mm, Maximum Height 280 mm
Containers Neck Size
20 mm to ˜ 38 mm, Maximum Height 280 mm
(With the help of required change parts)
- Geneva Mechanism.
- 70 Ltrs capacity water tank (Two Nos.)
- Bottle Guide System.
- Out Side Wash system
- S.S.Elegantly Matt Finish Body.
- Solenoids valve to avoid leakage
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 30 Per Week
- 4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Packing Only
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO and CE Certified
Plot No. 2802, ROAD NO - 4 E, Near Ramol Char Rasta, Phase-IV, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380445, India