SB-350-Series Cartoning Machine
Price And Quantity
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Machine
- Stainless steel
- As per the Client required Kg/hr
- As per the client required Volt (v)
- As per the client required Watt (w)
- In kgs Kilograms (kg)
- In inches Inch (in)
- stainless steel
- 1 year
- Automatic Cartoning Machine draws the carton from a magazine opens the carton,Inserts product and closes the carton by tucking in the flaps.
- Product In feed Custom built the automatic product in feed systems can be made available to suit your specific needs.
- Product in feed systems help you in linking the Cartoner to your packaging/production line enabling you to automate the transfer of the product from Tube Filling Machine to the Cartoner.
- Carton In-feed Oscillating suction pads extract the flat folded cartons from the magazine and open them. The tension in the carton is released by breaking back the fold before the tamper pushes it between the chain carrying fingers.
- Mechanical side-flap openers, open the side flaps physically during the positioning of the carton in the carton chain.
- Loading Continuous motion barrel loader pushers run alongside the product chain and push the product safely into the open carton.
- If the carton is missing, the product will not be loaded.
- An overload safety feature will stop the machine if a fault occurs during loading.
- Closure: Two types of closing systems are provided, a tuck in system, and aglue application system.
- Discharge: belts carry the completed pack safely out of the machine.
- Leaflet insertion: An automatic insertion of pre-folded leaflets is also possible with a leaflet pre-insertion device.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 30 Per Week
- 8-10 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Box Packing Only
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO and CE Certified
Plot No. 2802, ROAD NO - 4 E, Near Ramol Char Rasta, Phase-IV, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380445, India