- 4 INR
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Machine
- Stainless steel
- As per the Client required Kg/hr
- As per the client required Volt (v)
- As per the client required Watt (w)
- In kgs Kilograms (kg)
- In inches Inch (in)
- stainless steel
- 1 year
The Blender offers additional capabilities over a pedestal style blender. In addition to its blending function, the Column Blender serves as a Column Lift to lift and place IBCs. This is especially useful for combined suite systems and allows the IBC to be blended and immediately moved over a tablet press for compression. The Column Blender can accommodate a wide range of IBC sizes as Column Blenders clamp IBCs from the sides on horizontally oriented side lugs. The Lugs are positioned at the IBCs center of gravity so the height of the IBC is not a factor.
- Blender can be supplied to mate with existing bins.
- Fail-safe lift mechanisms secure platform in position without drift even on loss of utilities.
- Interlocking with gates/barriers forces a specific sequence of operation, enhancing safety.
- Stainless Steel construction with fine finishes for clean process areas.
- Rotational column option provides for precise positioning.
- The simplicity of design using standard components means minimized maintenance costs.
- Height and reach as required by the application.
- Drives: Pneumatic, Electric, Hydraulic.
- Controls: Pneumatic, electric, semi-automatic, full automation through PLC, integrated communication with plant control systems.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 30 Per Week
- 12 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Box Packing Only
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO and CE Certified
Plot No. 2802, ROAD NO - 4 E, Near Ramol Char Rasta, Phase-IV, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380445, India