- 200000 to 1000000 INR
- 2.00 - 10.00 INR
- Stainless steel
- PLC Control
- As per customer requirement Watt (w)
- High Efficiency, Lower Energy Consumption, Low Noise, ECO Friendly, High Performance, Simple Control, Touch Screen
- 1 Year warranty
Shree Bhagwati very critically reviewed Bottles/Jars Air Jet & Vacuum Cleaning operations of non-sterile products like Dry Syrup, Bulk Packing for Tablets& Capsules etc and found a method of cleaning each individual Bottle/Jar byair jet & vacuum. Considering the above facts, a very imaginative Bottles/Jars Air Jet & Vacuum cleaning machine. SBAVC-60 is devised to ensure simple & modular operation, where each individual bottles/jar is positively washed with maximum eight washes.
Containers are fed in upright position on a scrambler and further fed to feed worm. Where they are automatically inverted. The synchronized star wheel feed the container one by one through a chamber which is under negative pressure. A series of nozzles blow air in the container at a high pressure. The dust is collected in dust collector box through exhaust fan.
The container is further fed through the synchronized star wheel and feed worm. It is once again inverted and comes out duly cleaned in upright position for further operation.
The turntable slowly & steadily feed bottles to the single track & twotracksfeed worm where bottles are automatically inverted.
At the end of air washing operations bottles are re-inverted back in to original position & attach with on line.
Up to 20-100 Bottles / Minute (Depending On Container Size)
1.5 H.P. , 415 Volts , 3 Phase (4 Wire System)
50 Cycles / Sec.
3300mm (L) x 800mm (W) x 850mm (H)
400 Kgs. (Approx)
- GMP Model
- Very compact,rigid & modular construction.
- Maximum eight air washes
- All contact parts are of SS 304 or Hard-chrome plated or Brass for a corrosion freelonglife.
- Over load clutch is provided to prevent jamming on machine.
- No external lubrication required.
- Pressure regulator with pressure switch optionally provided.
- Utility Requirement:
- Electrical Supply: Three Phase + Neutral + Earthing
- Air Consumptions: 400 Ltrs./ Hr / Cycle / Pressure 2.5 Kg @ 20
- 30 Per Month
- 4-6 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden packing only
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- CE & ISO certified
Plot No. 2802, ROAD NO - 4 E, Near Ramol Char Rasta, Phase-IV, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380445, India