- 5 to 12 INR
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Machine
- Stainless steel
- Up to 25 BPM Kg/hr
- 1 year
Duly Stoppard Vials are continuously fed from the turntable of filling machine to the flat conveyor belt of sealing machine and move further through in feed worm for correct spacing and transferred to the infeed star wheel. Aluminium caps kept in vibratory bowl automatically orient caps in right direction before entering the delivery chute. Vial during its rotation movement with in feed star wheel, its picks up Aluminum seal from the retaining finger of delivery chute and correctly position on the vial before entering sealing turret. Vial now moves on the spring loaded sealing platform,where free spinning sealing rollers moves gradually inside to complete the sealing operation during rotational movement of sealing platform turret. Now sealed vials are transferred to exit star wheel pocket and further moves out onto the flat conveyor belt.
Up to 25 Vials / Min ( Output depend of vial and Cap sizes)
1.0 HP For Main Drive
No of Sealing Head
440 Volts, 3 Phase (4 wire System) 50 Hz.
Height of Conveyor
Adjustable from 800 To 850 MM
450 Kgs. (Approx.)
650 Kgs. (Approx.)
1500mm (L) X 800mm (W) X 1700mm (H)
16mm to 45mm
13mm & 20mm (with the help of change parts)
- Parts coming in contact with the vial / aluminium cap / flip off exposed to the atmosphere are made out of stainless steel, good house keeping and good manufacturing practice.
- Single motor synchronises conveyor, star wheels and platform turret and speed can be varied by the % speed pot on operating panel.
- A Special clutch device is incorporated on the infeed worm and Star wheel system for stoppage of machine in the event, vial is over turned or over diameter.
- A photo sensing device stops machine automatically in the event, there is no aluminium cap in delivery chute.
- No Stopper on Vial, Machine Stops System,eliminates chances of sealing of vial without rubber stopper on sealing machine.
- Spring loaded free spinning sealing rollers eliminates any damage to aluminium caps and also allows greater flexibility of variation in the container neck diameter.
- Sealing Pressure can be varied to suit different gauges and sizes of aluminium caps.
- Imported Gear Motor for Main drive.
- A.C. Frequency drives for Main drive.
- Digital Counter for counting number of sealed vials.
- No Seal in Chute, Machine Stops System.
- No Stopper on Vial Before Sealing, Machine Stops System
- Acrylic Cabinet with Aluminium Structure for Machine.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 30 Per Week
- 4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Packing Only
- All India
- ISO and CE Certified
Plot No. 2802, ROAD NO - 4 E, Near Ramol Char Rasta, Phase-IV, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380445, India