- 4 to 8 INR
- Automatic Filling Machine
- Stainless steel
- Medical, Food, Chemical, Beverage
- Plastic, Metal, Glass
- PLC Control
- As Per the client required Watt (w)
- Stable Performance, High Efficiency, Lower Energy Consumption, Low Noise, ECO Friendly, High Performance, Simple Control
- 1 year
Nozzle goes upwards slowly from the bottom level of bottle towards neck during filling to minimize forming adjustable nozzle is reciprocating according to filling dose. The dosing block with a hexagonal bolt, this means different fill size can be set easily within minimum of time.The main drive consists of a helical gearbox driven by A/c motor & through controlled by an Ac frequency drive. The speed can be set in terms of bottles per minute. The conveyor drive consists of a hallow shaft, geared motor controlled by an Ac frequency drive. A knob can set the speed of conveyor.
SBLF-100 GMP Model
Up to 20-30 BPM (Depends upon filling volume)
10 ml to 1000 ml (With help of change parts)
Direction of Movement
Left to Right
Number of head/syringe
2.0 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.
1.0 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.
Height of Conveyor
860 mm to 910 mm adjustable.
Change parts required
(A) Syringes. (B) Nozzle (C) Inlet & outlet hose pipe
The unit is made compact & versatile
- S.S. Slat conveyor.
- S.S. Elegantly Matt Finished Body
- No Container No filling system.
- Reciprocating Filling nozzle with self centring device
- Pneumatically operated bottle stopper
- 30 Per Week
- 4-6 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden packing Only
- All India
- ISO and CE certified
Plot No. 2802, ROAD NO - 4 E, Near Ramol Char Rasta, Phase-IV, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380445, India