- 300000.00 - 2000000.00 INR
GlassVial Protection Sleeves
Theuse of hazardous and toxic drugs is becoming more and more common place and soare the risks associated with processing, handling and administering thesedrugs.
Healthand safety risks need to be looked at from a wider viewpoint as not only arethere risks to the patient during the administration of the drug, there arealso risks to clinical assistant, filling machine operators, onsite pharmacistsand logistics personnel all through the product lifecycle.
Vial Shrink Sleevelabeling is specially designed for Pharmaceutical Injection vial full bodysleeving as well teck temper evident sleeve labeling systems for best securityprotect sterile valued dose, The unit cycle is controlled by PLC,with touch panel HMI to allow operators to easily enter the operationalparameters of the machine. It is equipped with a knife and a large unwind unitfor sleeve rolls up to 300 mm in diameter and from 20 up to 125 mm lay flat(suitable for caps of 20 to 70 mm of diameter).
As an option, it can befitted with a longitudinal perforation device, making it easier for theconsumer to tear off the sleeve. The production speed up to 80 p/mincompliments our BHAGWATI linear labelling systems perfectly, especially in thecontext of the machines extremely economical price as compared with more highspeed machines.
For products with certaincharacteristics (relative short products and low production speeds), BHAGWATI T can also be configured for the application of full-body sleeves providing anextremely low cost sleeving solution. Such a configuration includes an optionaltransverse sleeve perforate facilitating the detachment of the upper tampersleeve from the lower decorative one.
BHAGWATI can be easily integratedinto an existing production lines or supplied as a complete line solution, withhot air shrink tunnels and product feed and spacing units to provide thepossibility of a complete turnkey line solution. change over each sizes productthan change parts shall be required for sleeve inserting unit , feedingproducts , and hot air shrink units.
The ProtectiveVial Sleeve assists in decreasing this risk of contamination andspillage of drugs associated with breakages. The unique system works with vialsof all dimensions and is shrink fitted to the contours of the vial andoverseal, with a rigid plastic base to help cushion any impact from the vialbeing dropped.
Theshrink sleeve, which is made from PVC or PET, encapsulates the vial and itscontents in the event of a breakage, therefore minimising any spillage andcontamination of the surroundings.
With specialist knowledge in the protection ofcontainer vials and injectable pharmaceutical manufacturing processes, we canassist in the problem-free implementation of the technology into yourproduction process, be it small scale or commercial production. A dedicatedteam is also on hand to support the installation as well as the validation ofthe equipment.
Onceheat shrunk to the vial, the protective vial sleeves are designed to trap toxicsubstances within the unit if the vial is compromised through a breakage orsurface damage, reducing possible contamination of production equipment andminimising the possibility of product contact for the end user.
Theprotective vial sleeves are available in transparent PVC or PET with a rigidbase cap or flexible bottom label.
They are suitable for manual and semi-automaticapplication, or fully-automatic lines and are heat shrunk around the contoursof the vial and aluminium crimp seal to ensure a tight fit.
Benefits of the protective vial sleeve
- Tight fitting encapsulation of unprotected vials
- No change in vial dimensions and packaging materials i.e. labels and cartons
- Impact resistant - decreasing the risk of breakage and product spillage
- No change in vial handling by the user
- Thin heat-shrinkable PVC or PET tube extruded material
- Protection from label tampering
- Protection from contamination created during filling which can form on outside of vial
Features of the protective vial sleeve
- Solid base cap or mechanically applied base sticker
- Highly transparent material, giving clarity for easy content inspection
- Tailor-made concept allowing manual, semi-automatic or fully-automatic applications
- No change in vial stability in upstream line operations
Min 40 microns
Up to 80 Vials per minute (Speed Depends on vial size)
- Safer handling of Antineoplastic Drug Vials.
- Systems designed to control the contamination of the outside surface of Chemotherapy Drug Vials.
- Our system puts the safety of healthcare workers first.
- Contamination of the outside surface of Cytotoxic Drug Vials is common.
- The current safe handling procedures for vials containing Chemotherapy products are currently believed to be insufficient.
- We have the expertise and can supply the complete package to include high quality consumables, Sleeve Material, Base Labels and Quality Preforms.
Materials For Shrink-Sleeve Films
- A wide range of shrink film types, thicknesses, shrink characteristics.
- Most standard film types can be used â PVC, PET, OPS & PLA.
- Material thicknesses range from 30 to 70 microns.
- Materials selected to suit application.
- Material reels should be manufactured to suit automatic application.
Plot No. 2802, ROAD NO - 4 E, Near Ramol Char Rasta, Phase-IV, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380445, India